- “7 Marks of a Good Apology vs. 8 Marks of a Bad Apology” by Brad Hambrick (Gentle Reformation).
- “Guidelines for Conversations About Race in the Church” by David Appelt (The Reformed Collective). Some needed counsel for a hotly debated issue in the modern church.
- “Leaving Our Century for a While: Why I Read Christian Biographies” by John Piper (Desiring God). Another article on why Christians should know their past.
- “Should I Stay Home from Church When Life Gets Hard?” by Eric Davis (Cripplegate). Beth Moore’s unfortunate tweet that counseling struggling mothers to stay home from church on Mother’s Day is countered graciously and biblically with this article.
- “When Do You Stop Counseling?” By Deepak Reju (9Marks).