- If you haven’t heard TNT sports broadcaster Ernie Johnson give a 2-minute perspective on the election, you need to now.
- “The Media Stable: Time for a Clear Out” by David Murray (HeadHeartHand). We change our politicians up every so often. Why can’t we change up our media?
- “6 Reasons Congregational Singing is Waning” by Thom Rainer (9Marks).
- “Americans Go to the Polls in the Strangest Place” by Sarah Gilbert (The Guardian).
- “Put Not Your Trust in Presidents” by Tim Challies.
- “A Few Brief Thoughts on the Hatmaker Hermeneutic” by Kevin DeYoung (The Gospel Coalition). DeYoung weighs in on the controversy surrounding Jen Hatmaker’s allowance for same-sex marriage.
- “Rosaria Butterfield Rsponds to Jen Hatmaker’s Blessing of LGBT Sexual Relationships as ‘Holy’” by Justin Taylor (The Gospel Coalition). Hatmaker says same-sex marriages are holy. Butterfield says … well … read for yourself.