- “Should Christians Be Encouraged to Arm Themselves?” by John Piper (Desiring God
- “How Christians Should Use Guns” by Tim Challies
- “I Have Parkinson’s and I Am at Peace” by Wayne Grudem (Desiring God) – One of the most important modern day theologians has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This article relates his spiritual state of mind as he faces this disease.
- “Plagiarizing and Quoting in Preaching” by Nicholas T. Batzig (Feeding on Christ) – If you are a preacher likes to use quotations from other men and women, and you use them often, this article will equip you in ways to better handle that means of communication. Sometimes paraphrasing is better than quoting.
- “Tiger Woods: 40 for 40” by Thomas Neumann (ESPN) – Whether you enjoy watching Tiger Woods or not, you cannot deny the impact he has had on the game of golf, as this article describes.
- “Ten Check Up Questions for the New Year” by Kevin DeYoung (The Gospel Coalition) – This blog post provides a helpful way to track your goals throughout the year.
- “How to Finish Over 100 Books in 2016” by Tim Challies – I admit, I am tempted to try to read 100 books this year, and Challies makes it sound much simpler than I originally thought.
- “The Resolutions of Jonathan Edwards” by Stephen Nichols (Ligonier) – This article provides a historical background as to why Edwards made the resolutions he did and at what stage in his life he wrote them out. “Very informative, this article is”, as Yoda might say.