- “Why the Church Needs Intergenerational Friendships” by Joseph Rhea (The Gospel Coalition). With the exception of a few friends in my lifetime, most of my friends have been older than me for the reasons this blogger discusses.
- “What Is a Church Member’s Responsibility to the Church?” by Erik Raymond (The Gospel Coalition). I need these reminders as much as anyone. I am both a shepherd and a sheep.
- “Needed: Women Disciplers” by Megan Hill (The Gospel Coalition). This is a book review of Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth’s new book on discipleship and Titus 2. I have not read the book but several book reviewers I trust commend this book to Christian women.
- “The Story Behind John Piper’s Most Famous Attack on the Prosperity Gospel” by Sarah Eekhofh Zyistra (The Gospel Coailtion). Perhaps you have seen this clip; perhaps you don’t know it was not planned.
- “Why I Won’t Be Seeing (or Reviewing) The Shack Movie?” by Tim Challies. While I don’t agree with his conclusion to NOT see it because it is a form of idolatry, I respect Challies decision.
- “Please Stop Saying ‘God Told Me’” by Josh Buice (Delivered by Grace). You may not agree with everything in this blog post, but the primary concerns this blogger has about using the phrase “God Told Me” are right on.
- “Watch an Entirely Free Seminary Level Course with Carl Trueman on the Reformation” by Justin Taylor (The Gospel Coalition).
- “What Is the Relationship Between Divine Sovereignty and Human Responsibility?” by John MacArthur (Ligonier).