- “Why Every Seminary Student Should Read J.C. Ryle’s Holiness” by Ben Rogers (The Southern Blog) – The only thing I would add or change about the article title is “Why Every Christian Should Read J.C. Ryle’s Holiness.”
- “The Belt Is Still Buckled: America’s 100 Most Bible-Minded Cities of 2016” by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra (Christianity Today) – My current hometown (Wichita, KS) is ranked #18; my former hometown (Tulsa, OK) is ranked #39; my in-laws’ hometown (Seattle, WA) is #75.
- “John MacArthur’s Top 5 Books on a Deserted Island” by Jordan Standridge (The Cripplegate) –
- “5 Rookie Pastor Mistakes” by Hershael York (The Gospel Coalition) – I know I have been guilty of at least 3 of these mistakes, but more likely all five of them.
- “What’s So Special About Singing on Sundays?” by Bob Kauflin (Worship Matters) – We sing everywhere, but it all falls short of the experience of singing with the body of Christ during a Sunday gathering. If you want to know or be reminded why, read this article.