- Kevin DeYoung’s “Monday Morning Humor” feature continues to be one of my favorite blog posts of the week. This weeks post was nauseatingly funny.
- Gideon is one of my favorite O.T. stories. Read John MacArthur’s explanation of why this man’s weakness was really strength.
- There is a difference between shame and guilt, as Tim Challies explains.
- Here are some good reasons to have a prayer closet, courtesy of Don Whitney.
- You know the “5 second rule”, right? Here is a scientific answer to whether or not that “rule” is true.