- May 30, 2017 – “Seattle Reboot: Life After Mars Hill” by Sarah Eekhof Zylstra (The Gospel Coaliton). It’s been years since Mark Driscoll resigned from Mars Hills. This article chronicles the story of Mars Hill in the post-Driscoll era.
- May 30, 2017 – “Lawsuit for Under-Filled Candy Boxes” by Gene Veith (Cranach: The Blog of Veith). I am surprised this hasn’t happened before.
- May 30, 2017 – “4 Practical Threats to the Church Today” by Jared Longshore (Founders Ministries). Obviously, you could add more to this list, but the first threat he mentions is so significant.
- June 5, 2017 – “Prioritize Your Church” by Tim Challies. This blogger gives some needed reminders for those Christians who view the church as an afterthought.
- June 6, 2017 – “Spurgeon On Mosquitos” by Tony Reinke. Charles Spurgeon does not get enough credit for his sense of humor, as this blog illustrates.