- “Beware of Broken Wolves” by Joe Carter (The Gospel Coalition). Some of the biggest churches in America have pastors what fit this description.
- “What Can Church History Teach Us About Wolves” by Kevin DeYoung (The Gospel Coalition). A follow up to the article listed above.
- “God Still uses Ordinary Means and Ordinary Men” by Erik Raymond (The Gospel Coalition). This truth continues to be one of the greatest sources of encouragement for me as a young man in full-time ministry.
- “Creating a Culture of Hospitality” by Bryan Elliff (For the Church). Some very practical helps on a disciple-making-kind-of-subject.
- “The Worst Consequence of Skipping Church” by Tim Challies. Every person who is tempted to skip a Sunday service needs to read this article.
- “The Movie Date That Solidified J.R.R. Tolkien’s Dislike of Walt Disney” by Eric Grundhauser (Atlas Obscuara).They were not fans of Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs it would seem.
- “Mary and Her Little Lamb” (Amusing Planet). Hear the true story behind the inspired poem.
- “The 200th Episode” by Stephen Nichols (5 Minutes in Church History). This has become one of my favorite podcasts and a great resource for anyone looking to expand their awareness of church history.
- “What I’ve Learned About Pastoral Ministry” by Kevin DeYoung. Thank you for these insightful lessons and wisdom.