- “In the Time You Spend on Social Media Each Year, You Could Read 200 Books” by Charles Chu (Quartz). Some incentive to read even more books. This is why my Dad can read so much.
- “For Lent, Give Up Lent” by Jesse Johnson (Cripplegate). Should Christians (not Catholic) celebrate Lent? Answer: no. Here is one blogger’s reasons for why not.
- “All 240 Family Christians Stores Are Closing” by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra (Christianity Today). Read why in this post.
- “Watch: The World’s First Roller Coasters Were Thrilling Lessons in Safety and Technology” (Timeline).
- “Church Member! Fight to Attend Your Church Weekly” by Geoffrey R. Kirkland (Vassal of the King). Here are 7 reasons a professing Christian needs to be in church.