- “Planned Parenthood Most Misleading Statistic” by Joe Carter (The Gospel Coalition). Does abortion really comprise only 3% of Planned Parenthood’s business?
- “Was Any Biblical Writer Aware He Was Inspired?” by John Piper (Desiring God). Piper answers, “Yes,” but he also suggests there is a more important matter to this question.
- “Pessimistic About the Future? You Need ‘Gospel Bearings’” by Trevin Wax (The Gospel Coalition). The Gospel blows up pessimism.
- “Digital Detox Questionnaire” by David Murray (HeadHeartHand). This handy little 29-question test will help you evaluate how addicted to social media you may be.
- “Abortion by the Numbers” by Jason Marianna (Pillar of Truth Ministry).
- “Grape Nuts – Hot or Cold?” by John Piper (Desiring God). Ever heard a limerick about eating Grape Nuts? If you read this post, the answer to that question will be, “Yes.”
- “That Awkward 17th Century Dating Practice That Saw Teens Get Bundled Into Bags” by Natalie Zarrelli (Atlas Obscura). Now, this is some weird stuff.
- “Only 1 In 7 Senior Pastors Is Under 40” by Kate Shellnutt (Christianity Today). As of Wednesday, I am in the majority on this one!