- “Can Christians Benefit from Books by Non-believers?” by John Piper (Desiring God). Piper’s answer to this question is very insightful.
- “The History Behind Silent Night” by Ryan Reeves (The Gospel Coalition).
- “How to Help Your Children Become Better Sermon Listeners” by David Prince (Prince on Preaching).
- There are some good lists containing “best books of 2016.” Here is The Gospel Coalition’s 2016 Book Award List , Christianity Today’s 2016 Book Awards , and Tim Challies .
- “My Top 10 Theology Stories of 2016” by Colin Hansen (The Gospel Coalition). This has become one of my favorite annual features from TGC.
- “When Should I Leave My Church?” by Josh Buice (DBG). There is some very good and biblical counsel in this article on a very significant issue.
- “Social Media Update 2016” by Shannon Greenwood, Andrew Perrin, and Maeve Duggan (Pew Research Center).