- “Stop Excommunicating Yourself from the Lord’s Supper” by Josh Bruce (Delivered by Grace). What should we REALLY do before we partake of the Lord’s Supper? Here is one author’s helpful answer.
- “Should You Practice Your Sermons? By Bill Mounce (Zondervan Academic).
- “Abortion Rate Is Lowest Since Before Roe Vs. Wade” by Gene Veith (Cranach). Well, this is both encouraging and a reminder to keep praying.
- “My Top Books of 2016” by Tim Challies. I always look forward to his list. He is my favorite book reviewer.
- “Tim Turns 40 Today – A Note from Aileen.” Tim Challies’ wife writes a tribute to this popular blogger who is now “over the hill.”
- “A Minister’s Regret” by Geoff Thomas (Banner of Truth). I found these 8 regrets personally convicting.