- “The Bankruptcy of the Prosperity Gospel (Word of Faith Movement)” by Stephen Melniszyn (This Passing Life). A friend of mine who loves in the heart of this movement speaks to it’s weaknesses.
- “Critic or Disciple?” by Darryl Dash (Dashhouse). This blog post is brief but it packs a punch. It speaks to the issue of how we listen to sermons.
- “Top 10 Things I Wish Worship Leaders Would Stop Saying” by Jared Wilson (The Gospel Coalition).
- “Where Did the Footprints Poem Come From?” by Justin Taylor (The Gospel Coalition). The short answer to this question is, “No one knows,” but there are some interesting theories.
- “A Spirit-Led Life is a Sin-Killing Life” by Erik Raymond (The Gospel Coalition). John Owen said, “Be killing sin or sin will be killing you.” Those who walk in the Spirit are killing sin