- “The New ‘Star Trek’ Captain Will Be ‘Diverse’, But What ‘Level of Diversity” by Gene Veith (Cranach). If you are a Trekkie or someone who just enjoys being a student of culture, you are probably going to want to read this.
- “Talking to Couples Who Are Living Together” an interview with Kevin Carson (ACBC).
- “John MacArthur’s 9 Tips on Self-Discipline” by Jordan Standridge (The Cripplegate).
- “Sheryet-Mehyet: Southern Seminary’s Skeleton in the Closet” by Ashlie Stevens (89.3 WPFL). This is not a story about a metaphorical skeleton, but a real mummy.
- “Why Satan Is So Skillful at Tempting Us to Sin” by Tim Challies.