- “Gender, Marriage, Hell’s Gates, and Your Church Documents” by Trent Hunter (Canon and Culture). My church went through this very process in the last year. Every church needs to consider how they are going to respond to an ever-growing anti-Bible sentiment when it comes to what the Bible teaches on issues of sexuality, marriage, gender, etc. For more “how to’s” and legal counsel on the subject, consult Protecting Your Ministry.
- “My Vision for the Future of CBMW” by Denny Burk (The Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood). CBMW has a new President – Denny Burk!
- “The Evangelical Drug of Choice” by Phillip Holmes (Desiring God). The recent success of Pokemon Go shows us the addiction many of us have – fantasy.
- “8 Reasons to Preach Through Books of the Bible” by Jared C. Wilson (Midwestern Seminary).
- “Back to the Early Church” by Eric Davis (The Cripplegate). The early church was not perfect. In it’s “raw form,” it had issues that many of us modern Christians wouldn’t want in our own church.