- “Tozer vs. Lewis: What’s the Most Important Thing About Us?” By Justin Taylor (The Gospel Coalition). I give Tozer the slight edge on this debate.
- “Introducing the Evangelical History Blog” by Thomas S. Kidd (The Gospel Coalition). It would be nice to add a church history blog to my daily reading list. Perhaps, this one will “cut the mustard.”
- “Killing the Gremlin of Anger” by Clint Archer (The Cripplegate). Practical help from a fellow alum.
- “When Your Pastor Preaches a Sermon Dud” by Tony Reinke (Desiring God). I have preached plenty of these, and would covet my audience to respond in the way Reinke and John Newton suggest.
- “13 Reasons We Need Church History” by Matthew J. Hall (The Gospel Coalition). Other than reason #12, which I didn’t understand, this is a good list.
- “No Small Breaches” by John MacArthur (Grace to You). Does compromise happen all at once or do our small decisions lead to a break from our integrity. MacArthur says it is the latter.