- “10 Fascinating Facts about Fireflies” (Farmer’s Alamanac).
- “Three Reasons Why the Old Testament Still Matters Today” by Eric Geiger. You could certainly add more to this list, but his three reasons will get you headed in the right direction.
- “Behavior Modification vs. Repentance” by Eric David (The Cripplegate). Another fine blog post from the guys at this blog.
- “Me, the Lord, Pizza, and Celiac Disease” by Kevin DeYoung (The Gospel Coalition). DeYoung as Celiac disease and didn’t know it for a long time. Here are his reflections on the recent diagnosis.
- “Donald Trump’s Feud with Evangelical Leader Reveals Fault Lines” by Elizabeth Dias (Time Magazine). Russell Moore criticized Donald Trump; Donald Trump fired back at Russell Moore. “Sigh.”
- “5 Questions to Ask of a Book Before You Read It” by Tim Challies. The only thing my favorite book reviewer left out of this article is the question, “Would Tim Challies recommend reading this book?”