- “We’re More Honest with Our Phones Than With Our Pastors” by Tim Challies.
- “ICWA, Lexi, and the Worst of American History” by Jesse Johnson (Cripplegate). Much has been written about this heart-breaking story of a couple in SoCal with have had their young girl taken from them as foster parents. This is one of the better summaries I have read.
- “15 Pieces of Writing Advice from C.S. Lewis” by Justin Taylor (The Gospel Coalition).
- “10 Tips for Evangelizing Your Muslim Neighbor” by Tim Challies. http://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/a-theology-of-creation-in-12-points
- “I Don’t Feel at Home in the Republican Party Anymore” by Trevin Wax (The Gospel Coalition). This is a good thing, because political parties are not our home.
- “11 Mind-bending Christian Book Covers You Can’t Unsee” by Jesse Carey (Relevant Magazine). I can think of many terrible “covered” books in my own library, but I am glad these aren’t present on my shelves. Hilarious, to say the least.