- “No Turning Back” by Jesse Johnson (The Master’s Seminary) – The origin and story of the song “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” is much more encouraging than some may think.
- “Five Mistakes Pastors Make on Social Media” by Ed Stetzer (Christianity Today) – How does your pastor use social media? Or does he at all? While I don’t agree with every conclusion in that article, there are some good points to consider about the kind of influence and impact a pastor can have on his congregation IF he uses social media.
- “Seven Themes in Thanksgiving in the New Testament” by James Farris (Gentle Reformation)
- “Gratitude Is Hard To Do” by Joseph Rhea (The Gospel Coalition)
- The Masters Seminary has published a hymnal, including music from Keith and Kristen Getty, Sovereign Grace, and hymns written by John MacArthur.