- David Harvey gives 3 things you should never do AFTER your preach.
- Ever think of your pastor(s) as a table-waiter? You should, and here’s why.
- It’s so tempting to use the phrase “the Greek says” when I am preaching. You could certainly say it every minute or so. Here are some tips for those with that temptation on how to interact with Greek or Hebrew in their preaching.
- On the lighter side, you might laugh at this list of Top 10 “cheesiest” Christian album covers.
- While I do not agree with all of his concerns, George Lawson write a provocative blog on why using the phrase “incarnational ministry” can be misleading, inaccurate, distracting, unnecessary, and confusing.