1. Last Tuesday, a poll was released by the Pew Research Center on the current religious landscape in America.
2. Ever wonder what the “typical” week of a pastor looks like? Actually, there is no such thing, but Paul Lamey does a good job talking about his ideal week as a pastor.
3. Prayer meetings are too few and far between. Mark Jones talks about their death and our need to see them re-born.
4. If your church is in need of revitalization, what kind of pastor do you need? A soul-winner? A charismatic personality? Or something else. Brian Croft answers.
5. Here are 8 parenting principles to ponder from Tim Challies.