1. Mark Jones, from the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, blogs on “Hell’s Horrors vs. Heaven’s Happiness.” This would have been a helpful article year when I preach a series on hell.
2. If you find a counseling resource for helping people with eating disorders, bookmark it and file it away. They are few and far between. Here is a good one for future reference.
3. Erik Raymond gives wisdom on how to shut down gossip.
4. You ever have a difficult time loving difficult people? In this Desiring God post, Stacy Reaoach gives helpful insight.
5. Looking for a way to jumpstart your evangelism. Here are 5-steps from Jesse Johnson.
6. John Piper and Andrew Wilson have been debating on whether a woman should be allowed to preach in a church setting. Here is John Piper’s position.