1. Trevin Wax writes a beautiful description of the Sunday morning service.
2. World Magazine interviews Al Mohler on keeping the Southern Baptist tradition(s).
3. John Calvin, through the summarizing from Joel Beeke, has four rules of prayer.
4. You have probably never wondered what would happen if you hooked up a 1986 Macintosh to the modern internet, until now.
5. I Thessalonians 5:17. How in the world can we obey that? Tim Challies gives some help through the writing of Matthew Henry.
6. Nathan Busenitz talks about the 1st seminary in church history. Could it have been in Ephesus?