1. Paul Tripp has been diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. Hear his reaction.
2. Corporate worship is better than small group ministry. Jason Helopoulos explains why.
4. It is bad advice to tell someone, “Just follow your heart.”
5. While I do not agree thatthe practice of infant baptism is biblical, if you want to see one such defense of it, you can read Kevin DeYoung.
6. Should clapping be permissible in a conference setting? Or other forms of corporate worship. Carl Trueman weighs in.
7. Here are 22 benefits of meditation, according to Joel Beeke.