1. 9Marks ministries releases some helpful warnings on how to be a bad expositor.
2. Do you think a believer should watch movies with swearing? My former classmate Preston Sprinkle weighs in on the issue.
3. If you want to be a good and faithful Associate Pastor, you will benefit from this blog post from Jason Helopoulos.
4. Desiring God gives some direction on making small groups ministry more purposeful.
5. If you enjoyed Paul Tripp’s Dangerous Calling, you will enjoy the bonus chapter he released just this week.
6. Bob Kauflin talks about the pros and cons of dimmed lighting in a worship service.
7. There seems to be a common denominator among pastors who fall out of ministry due to sin.