1. There will be a documentary released on April 14, 2015 of Martyn Lloyd-Jones. You can view the trailer.
2. Tim Challies gives 5 reasons they eat together as a family.
3. I am still trying to figure out why anyone would preach a 53-hour sermon to get into the Guinness Book of World Records. It almost deserves it’s own blog post.
4. Every teenager and college student needs to read this article by Joseph Rhea on why we need intergenerational friendships.
5. “Stop worrying about millennials,” this Christianity Today article claims.
6. Think heaven will be boring? David Radford and I would say, “No.”