The Tuesday feature of the Worldly Saints blog references something I have been reading lately. The post is meant to share some of my reflections from the latest book, magazine article or blog post I have or am reading.
I am nowhere as cool or smart as people like Albert Mohler or Kevin DeYoung or Andy Naselli or Colin Hansen, but for “kicks and giggles” I thought I might share my summer reading list as they do every year. .
• Elders in the Life of the Church by Phil Newton and Matt Schmucker
• God and the Gay Christian by Matthew Vines
• Heaven by Randy Alcorn
• Instruments in the Hands of the Redeemer by Paul Tripp
• Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
• The Most Encouraging Book on Hell Ever by Thor Ramsey
• The Poverty of Nations by Wayne Grudem and Barry Asmus
• A Week in the Life of Corinth by Ben Witherington III
I suppose I should mention that I already began reading four of these books. We Kansans started our summer about one month ago.
What are you reading this summer?