1. In seminary, a few of us had an ongoing debate in one of my classes about when Christian becomes “truly saved” in Pilgrim’s Progress. This is the first article I have come across that takes my perspective.
2. What do you do when church leaders become the target of gossip? Get some helpful counsel here.
3. This week was the 20th anniversary of the genocide that took place in Rwanda. Here are 9 things you need to know about it.
4. This practical joke has circulated around the web this week. It’s a classroom pulling a very creative prank on their teacher.
5. Anyone else tired of all the “Let It Go” parodies and remakes? I was until I saw this one by a Jewish acapella group.