1. Here are 23 reasons to be joyful from the Book of Philippians.
2. My favorite comedic writer is Dave Barry who used to write for The Miami Herald and has won numerous Pulitzer Prizes for his writing. His review of 2012 is lengthy but downright hilarious.
3. Matt Smethurst is an Associate Editor for the Gospel Coalition and writes an article entitled “How Not To Read Your Bible in 2013.”
4. Perhaps you saw Time Magazine’s cover story “Is the Pro-Life Cause Winning?” Russ Moore’s comments on it can be found here.
5. Here are some things that should never be said about the church you attend(ed).
6. Everyone likes lists. Here is a list of the top 10 clicked on resources from 2012.
7. Jonathan Parnell, who works for Desiring God, writes about 10 things you should be praying for your wife. My wife dropped this in the list – must be a hint.
8. Tim Challies writes a good article entitled “The Christian Introvert.”